- Don’t waste your ad spend on people that are not going to book you for their wedding. Narrow the targeting down to relationship status ‘engaged’.
- Don’t target people that are too far away from you to make a booking, use locations and geographical targeting to find those that are closer to you.
- For the most part, it’s the bride that makes the decision. Try narrow the targeting to female only to see what the impact is.
- How about promoting a special offer on Facebook like a free engagement shoot? Once you’ve worked with a couple they’re much more likely to book you as their wedding photographer.
- Wedding couples love a competition! How about trying to run a competition where you offer a free wedding shoot to one couple that win first prize? The next 3 runners-up could be offered a discount off their wedding photography package &perhaps everyone else could be offered a smaller discount to encourage them to book?
Want to know more? You might be interested in our first #3XMsocial live event taking place on Monday 16th November. Find out more here.